Sunday 9 July 2017

Data Architecture and Management Designer


How I studied?
  • Went through the ebook and all its recommended activities.
  • Followed flash cards and quizelts.
  • Played around in an org. eg. query optimisation and bulk api.
What kind of questions to expect:

  • Few questions in data quality and master data management area. Including questions such as How to identify what is the "system of record"?
  • Data Migration - How to optimise SOQL queries, using indexes and what are the best practices.
  • Usage of skinny tables, standard indexes / custom indexes. No questions regarding index thresholds though.
  •  Improve performance - When to use bulk api?
  • Even though PK chunking and parallel execution of bulk api were widely discussed, I didn't get any questions in those topics.
  • Also there were questions on scenarios where outbound messages were used to send information 3rd parties.  
Useful links:

4 comments:

  1. It was not simple to dare say pass my IT exam before I downloaded Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer real exam dumps from realexamdumps.com. I got confidence when I perused the informative and useful questions and answers written by the well qualified experts. I got a thorough understanding of the syllabus with Salesforce Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer questions and answers and attempted all the questions confidently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get valid and latest Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer exam dumps with competitive price. our CertificationGenie gives you the questions and answers are available in two easy formats, PDF and Practice software

    ReplyDelete
  3. With their experienced efforts, the professionals have delivered very useful study material in the form of Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer dumps. I am so excited with the results I have got with this concise description of course topics. I will suggest every IT candidate to make their way through Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though it was not my first effort, this time succeeded with the help of Dumpsgroup. My experience has been incredible with Data-Architecture-And-Management-Designer. I got all the concepts during training and aced my exam with full confidence. Questions and answers were the most helpful because I got many ideas that I did not know before. I am thankful for using such clear and straightforward language.

    For More Info Visit : https://www.dumpsgroup.com/salesforce/data-architecture-and-management-designer-dumps.html

    ReplyDelete